Hopefully, you will find the answer you need from one of the articles we have on our help centre, but if you need a little help or just want to stop by and say hello, follow any one one of the links below to get in touch.
Please get in touch through only one method of contact as contacting through multiple channels may delay response times for other customers
Monday to Saturday 09:30am to 08:30pm
Sunday 09:30am to 06:00pm
- We can’t always give a date to when products are due to restock as it’s completely subject to change . Once dates are confirmed. We may shout about it over social media and send out promotionals emails advising of restocks so it’s worth signing up to our newsletter. You can sign up by in the entering your email address in the box found at the bottom of our homepage.
- We also regularly update our blog with articles regarding big restocks and new releases, check it out here. https://www.yofers.com/blog
- We’re unable to make any changes to your order once you’ve hit the ‘ place order’ button, this includes the following
*Changing the item or size
*Adding items to your order
There is a-15 minute window where you can Cancel your order by locating the order in your account section and hitting the ‘cancel order’ button After 15-minute. It is too late to cancel the order and you’ll need to follow our returns process .( check it out here)
If you don’t have a customer account. We’re unable to cancel the order for you.
In the event you have received a defective item . Please ( contact us) immediately with the following information:
*Your order number
*Which item is damaged
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team , it may result in a slower resolution time.
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery. Please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer support !
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we’ve received the above information , we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
- In the unlikely event you have received the wrong item, please contact us immediately with the following information to ensure that we can get this resolved for you quickly & efficiently:
* Your order number
* The name of the item you did not receive
* The name of the item you received in it’s place
* A clear photograph of the item you have received.
Once we’ve received the above info, our customer support team will get this sorted for you (…….)
you may be asked to return the incorrect item back to us through our returns process. ( How do I return an item?)
All claims for orders arriving without the correct/missing items must be made within 7 dayes of the delivery date
As all orders are currently shipped from Kerala . you may be subject to additional import fees upon delivery.
Refusing to Pay Customs
- If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to Yofers , a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
- If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees. we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Got a Yofers account?
Easy peasy ! Log into your account through the online store . Check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled . click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I don’t have a yofers account yet
As soon as your order has been fulfilled, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven’t received an email yet, not to worry! Your order will usually take around 24-48 hours to be dispatched.
* please note, tracking can take around 24-48 hours to update after dispatch .
Yofers can deliver to PO Boxes, but only on a stantard mail service. Parcels sent with a courier service (DPD or DHL) must be delivered to a residential address or place of work.
If you’re delivering to a place of work , please ensure the company name is on the delivery address.
Please see below payment error codes that may appear if you’re order is unsuccessful
* 2000 – D o not honour –The customers bank is unwilling to accept the transaction. The customer will need to contact th card number is not aneir bank for more details regarding this generic decline.
*2015 – No Account- – the submitted card number is not on file with the card – issuing bank. The customer will need to contact their bank.
* 2015-Transaction not allowed – The cstomer’s bank is declining the transaction for unspecified reasons, possibly due to an issue with the card itself. They will need to contact their bank or use a different payment method.
*3000- Processor Network Unavailable – This response means there is an error with our payment gateway, but don’t worry, we’ll let you know of any issues and let you know once it’s fixed.
If you receive an error cde not displayed above. Please click here to seee a full lidt of potential errors.
Recevied a faulty item?
we’re really sorry to hear this! In the unlikely event that you’ve received a faulty item, please get in touch with our support team here who will get this sorted for you
Need to return something?
Let’s face it, returns can be a bit of a nuisance. You’ve orderd something , and now you’ve got to send it back,Yawn . But don’t panic, here at yofers we’ve worked hard to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
- Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it straightered out
- Yofers do not currently offer exchanges – Just refunds!
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- If you are returning large appliances. It must be in it’s orginal packing, all tags still attached.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 10 days from the date you received your items to make a return
Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
All returns must be registerd through our returns portal. (ReBound) This is to ensur the returns process is as speedy and simple as posssible. Don’t forget to include your ‘keep me safe inside’ label which you’ll find in your package!